Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tator Tot Casserole

If you grew up in the 80's, I am guessing this was a weekly recipe your mom would use. I have to whip it out now and then, it just reminds me of my childhood!



1 Lb. hamburger (I use lean meat)
1 can cream of chicken AND cream of mushroom soup (or 2 cans of cream of chicken) depeding on your likeings!! I use 2 cans of the 98% fat free cream of chicken
1 soup can full of milk (you can use skim milk to make it healthier)
shredded cheese
1 bag tator tots

Brown hamburger. Mix hamburger, soups, and can of milk. Pour mixture into bottom of pan. Sprinkle Cheese. Line the tator tots on top of the casserole. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until tots are brown and crisp.

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

I tried this one last night it was really yummy( and super easy)
It reminded me of Shepards pie. basically the difference is Mashed Potatos instead of Tator tots.
SO hamb mix. potatoes, cheese!

Thanks for helping me find some new ones to try!