Monday, August 25, 2008

Semi-Homemade Mini-Pizza's

This is a SUPER quick and easy meal to fix.

1 pkg. of Rhodes White Rolls
1 small jar of pizza sauce (or the homemade sauce recipe on my blog)
Your favorite cheese (I use cheddar and mozerella on mine)
Your favorite toppings (We use Pepperoni and Olives, I know boring!!)
Corn Meal

Spray a couple cookie sheets with Cooking Spray. Defrost your Roll dough just enough that it's easy to roll into a mini-pizza crust. DON'T over defrost or it will dry out your dough. Using the palm of your hand flatten the roll to make a nice circle. I sprinkle a little bit of corn meal on the bottom of my pizza's but this is optional.

Spread about 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce on each pizza and then top with your cheese and favorite toppings. Bake 350 degrees until bottom of crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

Okay so I just tried this one. and it is really fun and easy. the kids had a great time making there own too! Another one in my book! Thanks!