Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fruit Pizza

Chris and I were trying to decide what treat to take to our Superbowl Party. All the appetizers are filling, so I wanted to cook something light for a dessert, so this is what I will be taking to the party.



1 pkg. store bought sugar cookie dough. (18oz.)
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 c. Cool Whip
Fresh fruit (your choice)
Coconut (opt.)

Press cookie dough into large greased pizza pan. Cook dough according to pkg. or until light brown. Cool.

Whip cream cheese and cool whip until fluffly. Spread over cookie dough.
Add coconut (you can toast your coconut to make it look really pretty).

In a fun pattern arrange your fruit slices. I think this time I am going to buy strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, and blueberries. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love fruit pizza. The other day at a family party my aunt brought tiny cookies with the fruit pizza toppings on it. They were so cute and totally yummo.

Jon, Erin, Shayla & Jonny said...

AND IT WAS FRICKIN DELICIOUS!! THANKS MELISSA!!