Sunday, February 22, 2009

Popcorn for Movie Night


I got my Better Homes and Garden magazine this week, and they had the funnest ideas for different popcorn themes. We get together with family and friends all the time, and I was thinking that a Popcorn Bar would be a really fun idea. I just wanted to share a few of the ideas they suggested, these ones were my favorites.


Bedtime for Bonzo
Popcorn, banana chips, shaved chocolate, and toasted coconut


Pretty in Pink
Popcorn, Twizzler Bites, Red Cinnamon Candies, Pink Sugar


Parent Trap
Popcorn, Honey Graham Cereal, Marshmallows, Cocoa
They sprinkled cocoa and then mixed it. If that isn't enough, I think I would throw in some milk chocolate chips!!!


All American
Popcorn, Pretzels, peanuts. M&M's


Moonstruck
Popcorn, Fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme, melted butter, Parmesan cheese


Ideas taken from BHG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ideas, one of my favorite is simply popcorn with any kind of m&m's!! Sooo good :D