Sunday, March 15, 2009

Peaches n' Cream No Bake Cheesecake

Wed. I will be hosting this month's playdate, and when us mom's get together, lunch is always a bonus!! I will be making these yummy little treats for our playdate!


2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 Tbsp. margarine, melted
1 cup sugar, divided
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Peach Flavor Gelatin
2 fresh peaches, chopped OR 1 can (15 oz.) sliced peaches in juice, drained and chopped
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed

***The Recipe doesn't call for it, but I added 1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon, it adds lots of flavor!! I just added this at the very end before I poured it over the crust.

Make It!
MIX graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

Recipe taken from Krafts Food and Family Magazine

1 comment:

Tami said...

I got that same magazine in the mail the other day and put that recipe on my list of things to try. I'll keep the cinnamon in mind when I get around to trying it.