Saturday, November 20, 2010

Melt away cookies

I went to a Girls Night Out a couple of nights ago and my friend Janelle made these insanely cute and yummy cookies. I don't have a picture to post on my blog, she e-mailed me the recipe so I can make them.....let me just tell you that as soon as these cookies hit your tongue, they instantly melt....they are sooooo good. These would be a cute little cookie to put on a decorative plate during a holiday party for people to munch on...Enjoy!

Melt-away Cookies *

1 cup butter

3/4 cup corn starch

1/3 cup powdered sugar

*Beat then add:

1 cup flour

*Flour your hands and roll dough into balls slightly larger then marbles. Place onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Top cookies with frosting when cool.


Frosting:

4 oz cream cheese

1 tsp vanilla

1 1/2 - 2 cups powdered sugar

*Beat together until smooth

No comments: