Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grilled Chicken Wraps



This is a new recipe I tried, and my family loved it! It's a great summer recipe!
Prep: 25 minutes Total: 34 minutes

1 Lb. Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 tsp. oil
1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese (But, I used my favorite cheese for this. If you are local, I went to Gossners and picked up a bag of their nacho cheese. It has a kick!)
1 tomato, chopped
3 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing
2 tsp. chili powder
4 flour tortillas (8 inch)

PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with oil. Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes before cutting into strips. Place in medium bowl.

NOTE: I used an indoor grill, you could also use a george foreman, if you didn't want to grill outside.

ADD cheese, tomatoes, dressing and chilli powder, mix lightly. Spoon evenly down centers of tortillas. Fold like a burrito.

GRILL wraps, seem side down, until grill marks are charred on tortilla on both sides.

Recipe taken from Kraft Food and Family Magazine

No comments: